I can say that 2010 was an interesting year. Lots of good times! Our annual Superbowl party (which will be no more *sad horns* until Brooke is a little older.), Saint Patricks Day Green sprite (since I LOVE Green Beer and Oh I was preggers sooo no beer. So Dan made me green sprite), Easter ( I can't really remember I was pretty pregnant and miserable), the best part of our year was welcoming Brooke to this world (in June), 4th of July ( our friends' daughter gave up watching fireworks to hold Brooke) so we got to slip away and see fireworks.
I can say this year Dan and I have enjoyed watching Brooke grow. Everyday it would be something new and we felt so blessed to spend time with her, even if it was a little time everyday due to our work schedules. I can say I have learned the valuable lessons this year and has grown as a person. I have learned to be utterly selfless towards my child. That means she always the number one priority. Technically she's the princess around here now. Even when I'm not feeling well, and I'm the only one home. Yep I have a responsibility to her. Being a mom is a wonderful job. It's a full time job that has no days off, no sick days and you know what you work 24/7. Rain or shine. Snow or sleet. It's the hardest job yet the MOST rewarding job one will ever have. I am so thankful that I can look at Brooke and say WOW you were the size of a peach last year about this time, now look at you! You can't even fit into your baby carrier! That's right, we are moved on to the big girl carseat (ok'ed by our peditrican) since Brooke is well... very tall for her age! Another thing is adjusting to marriage with a child. It's not a terrible adjustment but it is an adjustment timewise.
As many of you know our wedding anniversary is on New Years Eve. Yes we did do that on purpose! We did it as a renewal of our life together and to celebrate that as well as the New Year. So to another year together and it will definately be more fun with a new Weber.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment