Actually I don't think it is swell... But I'm starting to swell from my "pregnant state". My feet are huge and they itch. My face is starting to swell up too. Not too much longer 6 weeks!! Unfortnately I had to take off my bridal set. It was sad... My size 5 ring can no longer fit.
Hopefully Brooke will bust out early! I do have a million kicks a day along with some head butts followed by some wicked contractions. But these are super random. But I'm 33 weeks. And I'm ready to evict my little bundle of joy. Do you know how hard it is to put your pants on with a huge belly?? I have a system with my socks and shoes but since my feet have swelled to a new "bigger" size everyday, my system is failing. So basically Dan watched me roll on the bed trying to get my other leg into my jeans this morning. I almost didn't wear socks this morning but if I put a leg up on the bed I can usually manuvauer my sock on.
But I have to do this carefully so I don't tip over.
All of Brookes clothes are washed and hung. Most of her stuff is ready for her. Her carseat is in place. Just in case she makes up her mind that she wants to come early. But not too early. She does want to bust out. She gets excited when Dan talks to my belly. I get kicks and a few headbutts. Just now I got a fist or something in my side.. Everyday she's getting stronger and more eager to come out.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment