Monday, April 19, 2010

Are we there yet??

As you can tell I'm starting to get super cranky with this whole process. You would think it's 2010 and there should be an easier way to have a baby! I mean by this time you would think technology would come up with a device to grow a baby like a plant.

Unfortunately it's still the old fashion way... and I've about had it with my expanding belly. My nausea has come back this morning. Not heartburn, the burps and the heaves...at least that will help my weight issue. I am at the highest weight I have ever been at, EVER! Thanks baby girl! And I know Brooke really really wants out. She gets sooo mad when Dan and I start laughing at something. She likes to remind me that SHE IS HERE by sticking her foot in my right side, sharply! She also loves to get the hiccups.. Sometimes I panick and think OMG can she not breathe but then I think about it and time out the hiccups, as if I had them myself.

35 weeks down. I see the doctor this week so we will see what she says. Hopefully it will in the next couple weeks. Friday I began having back contractions, I could tell they were weak ones but they started to get annoying after my whole - ongoing braxton hicks (that are increasing and starting to feel uncomfortable. It seems they are getting more and more intense as the days go by!)

No comments:

Post a Comment