So I thought I was uncomfortable a month ago. Yeah right! I don't know what Brooke is doing in there. Possibly some Taebo or kickboxing.. But she is just taking over my body. Yesterday after lunch I was having trouble breathing. You guessed it? I had a freaking foot up in my rib squeezing on my lung. My boss told me in a month I will be able to push her leg/arm down from there but right now I'm just dealing with that wonderful pressure on my lung. Luckily she's moved it or I got use to it.
I don't know if it's the weather or growing a human is making me exhausted. I got home and just slept. I wasn't hungry. I have noticed my appetite is going down but my exhaustion is becoming overwhelming. I came home and slept for 2 1/2 hours. Then I woke up and went to bed 3 hours later.
As you know Dan is not a glasses wearer. Unfortunately everyone gets ummmm older? And needs some help with their vision. So Dan got his second pair of glasses. He's not thrilled about them. He wants to get some contacts soon after he's worn the glasses for a while. He does look a little different. But I still have to ♥ him.
Last night was also the night Dan would try and put the crib together. He started this project at 7:30 at night. Can you guess when he was done? 8:15. He put together two drawers and broke a piece of the crib so now it needs to be glued together. Also watching a construction guy use a screwdriver instead of a drill is priceless!
I had a doctors appointment last Tuesday. Brooke is measuring normal. She's 3 lbs 5 oz. Heart beats are excellent. I have noticed that is learning when it's time to go to sleep and when it's time to wake up. Sometimes she's up 5 minutes before my alarm which is awesome! It's almost like MOM wake up!
Tomorrow we have a newborn prep class. Just on the basics of newborn care. I'm really hoping Dan won't embarass me at this class. Our last parenting class.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment