Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's all about Miss. Brooke...

Indeed it is! :-) She likes to make herself known to me with full body thrusts and lots of figgetting.. Umm wonder where she got that? Possibly me!

We decided on the name Brooke Christine Weber. Even though we haven't met her I have a feeling she is a Brooke. Since I am getting bigger and more uncomfortable with every passing day... we have started the nursery. We keep reminding ourselves she will be here in almost 3 months. A little scary emotional and financially. But we can't wait to meet her.

Her nursery was painted this weekend by her daddy. It's a very light pink and light yellow colors courtesy of Disney paint colors. Who knew? She has disney paint the girl is already spoiled!

Thinking of today being Valentines day I can't imagine having a better day even though I feel large and in charge but it's the best when she kicks me and I can feel her heartbeating. Even when it's when I'm trying to go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment