Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pink or Blue?

You guessed it!! We are having a girl! I was prepared for a boy.

First off don't listen to you mom and drink a ton of water when you already have stomach full of a little human, and a smaller than normal blatter due to the fact that small person is using your blatter like a punching bag. Second, the technician will probably be pressing very hard on your abdomen.

So our little girl is coming in May. We are so excited!! Even Dan the manly man.

My appetite is growing day after day so dieting and eating small portions is getting harder and harder. And if I go too long without eating I usually get the hiccups, little punches and kicks, or the wonderful headache. She's already high maintenance :-)

As of today I'm about 23 weeks ago that means 17 weeks to go until we get to meet her. Or sooner if they move up my due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment