So as of today I am 39 weeks and 2 days... My due date is Friday. As you can tell we are waiting on a woman "a little woman". I guess I should say we are enjoying our last days of being just a married couple but we aren't. We are anxious first time parents saying "Hey Brooke get out here!!" to my belly. Unfortunately my body isn't cooperating..at my last appointment i was told she's in place and waiting but my body is not having it. At my last appointment the doctor could touch her head. Exciting but uncomfortable for me!
About 3 weeks ago we saw a specialist and got to see a 3-D ultrasound of Miss Brooke. This made us soooo excited!!
Brooke sleeping.. She looks just like Dan when she sleeps.
I'm home from work. Well i have been for a week since I was so exhausted working and commuting. That doesn't mix well with getting up every half an hour at night to use the bathroom. All and all I was getting 4 or 5 hours of sleep a night. Did I mention my wonderful husband doesn't sleep anymore?? Because of me getting up so much and he thinks that it will happen any day or night now.
What does my Monday hold for me? Besides sitting with my feet up (BORING) so they won't turn purple.
Dishes, housework, Laundry, going to the grocery store, making some homemade chocolate chip cookies (now that I have the time to do that!), making potato salad to go with dinner tonight, and working on my cross stitch. Possibly starting season 1 of Weeds or watching America the Story of Us on the History channel. Sometimes I sit in Brooke's room and read. Do I miss working? I do! i miss my coworker and being able to talk to someone during the day. I do call my mom and chat for a hour or two. Or I have lunchdates with my best friend LaDonna.
Here is Brooke's Room (all ready for her!)


No comments:
Post a Comment