Friday, April 30, 2010

Shot through the heart... and your to blame!!

Not really... Brooke has found an awesome way to chill out. With her booty up pressing against my left rib. Yes she's a flexable little girl. How do I know this? Well the stabbing pain from last Friday was unbearable. That means everytime I would breathe in and out there was just pain. Wednesday we saw a specialist and got a beautiful picture of our baby girl. I asked the tech what is up here in my rib.. and she said that's her bottom. I even tried yesterday to push her down gently. No go. It just made her wiggle her booty back into place. EVEN MORE PAINFUL. So I gave up on that and laid on my right side so maybe gravity would help her get off my rib. The specialist we saw told us she is average as can be. I just have a small uterus so I look VERY big. I will be 37 weeks on Saturday. She is 6lbs 10oz. estimated.

Unfortunately I wake up every morning finding it hard to breathe. This morning it was easier. I think she dropped a little bit. I did some squats yesterday and I also did some more this morning. I don't know if it's a good sign if you hips start to hurt really bad but I will take it over not being able to breathe.

Dan has been so incredible!!! He has been doing so much for his grandma as well as carrying for the cranky pregnant lady. He was like Super Dan on Wednesday. Groceries, took the Jeep in, took his grandma to the doctor, did her meds, took me to the doctor, bought plants to start our garden, a Costco run, all on his day off!! Did I mention he cooked dinner and has been cooking dinner every night for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment