Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sleepless nights In Federal Way

As I said in the previous post is I'm exhausted. So after writing that blog I tried to go to bed. Little did I know when I would lay in bed there was a neighborhood dog barking. So I'm thinking okay I guess I will sleep with the TV on. I tried that for two hours no go. Finally my sleep timer for the TV went off... and I somewhat passed out for an hour. Then the dog woke me out of my sleep again. Dan at that time was just laying in bed fuming over this dog. I made a remark of "I will find this dog and when I do it will stop barking..." Dan jumps out of bed and says he's had it. He's finding the house where the dog is.... and handling it. So he storms out of the house. Mind you it's 1am. Our neighbors who were up too probably with their newborn screaming her head off from the barking.

Come to find out it was the loud Mexican polka music coming from across the street from those that rent. So Dan being the smart man he is thought huh? The music is probably making the dog bark. He marks across the street, knocks on the door. No one answers..So he kicks up the door. Goes into the house sees a lady and tells her to turn down her music or he's calling the police. He told me once he got home the big huge scary mexican guy made him rethinking his badassness. All and all the music got turned down and Dan didn't beat up by the huge mexican guy. Now to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment