Yes I'm completely exhausted!! I'm happy to say I finished a quilt for a very generous woman who supports the cure for breast cancer. I don't even know this lady but God I love her! And her patience. It is a masterpiece. i didn't take a "final picture" but it's beautiful.
Many of you know we found out that we are expecting a bundle of joy. Unfortunately the doctor won't see me until I'm 8 weeks along. Loving the American Healthcare system. Our first appointment is this Thursday so hopefully this can begin to start feel real. More real than the lovely morning sickness and huge rack.
As i said I'm exhausted and emotional unstable. Loving these hormones not to mention the acme or the spots on my neck and jaw line. It's either from my raging horomones.As the guys at work say "I'm Loving IT!" Today was nice though I came home and took a nice 4 hour nap. Then we went to dinner on a Saturday night. Which we haven't done in while. We find that going to a restaurant at 6:30pm on Saturday Night is a big no no. Now we are just lounging around. It's kind of nice having a day to do nothing, meaning tomorrow. I'm excited for that.

No comments:
Post a Comment