Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 1 - My Thankful Thoughts for Thanksgiving

Wow, I'm really behind on blogging. I signed into my dashboard and saw all these lovely posts from my fellow high school classmates. I love to read their blogs. Actually I love any blog that I can relate to!!

This year has been a hard one. Not just health wise but in all other areas. I'm glad we made it. Everyone was alive, healthy (so far, knock on wood), and moving forward.

November makes me think of giving thanks for everything I have or have experienced in my life. I know, I'm a day behind in doing 30 days of thankfulness. But I figure I would blog everyday for 30 days. As well as doing NaNoWriMo. No word goal on that. But I'm going for at least writing everyday and finishing a story by the 30th.

I'm going to say for yesterday

Day 1-  I am EXTREMELY grateful for having an inhouse babysitter. Beverly watches Brooke on Tuesdays and Thursdays of every week, as well as every other Wednesday. Not only does she come to my house... and spend time with Brooke. Tea parties, arts and crafts, she also cleans our house. She straightens and runs a vacuum and picks up all of Brooke's toys. How she does it? But I am extremely grateful I have person like this in our lives. Her helping me around the house cleaning wise, keeps my stress down. We don't know what we would do without you, Beverly! Thank you!!


Day 2- Today I am Thankful for my parents!! My parents are incredible grandparents. They drop everything in their schedule to watch and caterer to Brooke on Mondays, every other Wednesday, and Fridays. On Fridays they take her to pre preschool. I am extremely thankful that my parents can do this, healthwise and that they have the time to bond with Brooke. Ok she doesn't always get her naps with Grandpa and Nana but I do know they are enjoying the time they spend with her. As well, as she is enjoying her grandparents. So much, she never EVER wants to go home when I go to pick her up.

Still working on the whole leaving without a scene anywhere.. thing. I'm hoping this will get better with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment